View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 11:16 PM   #15
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Why did you join these forums?

Why did I join these forums?
I've been searching all of my life without giving it much thougt. From grade school when I was curious about dinosaurs and why they became extint which progressed to a curiosity about different political and social phiolosophies to researching different religions. There was this whole established socio-political-economic system circulating around my life which I was apart of as a given. I've been trying to understand as long as I can remember why it should be a given. I've been searching for my own truth. I joined in the hope that I could find more honest answers amongst people who were also searching for the truth. I joined because I no longer wanted to be one of the hypnotised followers.
I wanted to follow my heart and my heart led me to this wonderful and stimulating community of searchers of the truth. God bless Kerry and Bill for giving us the oppurtinity to hear what all of their interviewees had to say. Without their efforts, it would have been very hard to have the opportunity to hear all of these messages. I'm not saying that everything that has been said should be set in stone. The point is that each of has resonated with a particular part of any given interview, which has led us to research and disover our own truths.
I am very happy and feel blessed to have found all of you. You have been teachers for me on my path in searching for the TRUTH.

Pease and Love Always,
Yiolas
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote