View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 04:32 PM   #9
JSErwine
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Notes from an exsperiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Hi JSErwine, when I look back on it and being at such a young age when it all started, makes me mad because at this age, you really are easy prey. All I wanted, was do as I was asked, kept telling myself it was just a dream and hoped I would wake up in bed after it was over.

Can you describe in detail what happened?
Here go's,

I was sleeping and something woke me, i'm thinking it must have been the bedroom door being opened that woke me up. Still lying there I turned my head towards the doorway and 2 little greys 4 ft. or so in heigth entered.

Between the two little guys was something, all I can think is that it was a machine or robot because of it's obvious geometric shape and metalic looking material it was constructed from. The object also seemed to levetate and it appeared the two little guys were guiding it along.

Paralizing fear overtook me, I remember I wanted to say something/scream but was impossible to do. All I could do was just look at them, and they almost seemed to look back at me with indecision.

After a few seconds of this my mind go's blank, no memory of attempting to go back to sleep, going into mom and dads room (which would have been the normal reaction after a bad dream), nothing just a complete blank.

I wish there was more for me to describe, but thats it and I'm sure my mind has supressed my memorys from the obvious terror I was experiencing. Perhaps one day I will seek out a hipnotist to help unlock these hidden memorys, but I'm taking this one step at a time. Just talking about this publicaly over the last week or so has been a huge step, prior to these forums I have only talked about it with two other people in my life.
JSErwine is offline   Reply With Quote