View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 02:40 PM   #4
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: The Concept Of The Unification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Yesterday, on the evening of the first day of this year, shortly before I went to sleep, I fellt a need to do a short meditation and tell the divine, tell the creator/God, tell my guides and tell everyone “in charge” that yes, I feel ready...ready to open my heart and mind, ready to awaken, ready to receive what I am above to receive.

Shortly, I wanted to express that I am really ready for more...no matter what it is and I just wanted to get a hint back that “they” received what I had to say...So imagine...I’ve had the most intensive, the most vivid and the most complex dream ever this early morning. I guess, it was more then a dream in the second part, it was so real...and my mind was really blown away, I couldn’t get to sleep any more, I had to think and had to recall these beautifull feelings again and again...and I felt the urge to remember every detail.

It was so complex that I doubt I can manage to express these feelings properly in written words. Anyway, I’ll give it a try...

It began on a crossroad, which really exist in my birth city, near my parents house. It is the first crossroad after passing the river which divides the city in two parts, on the begining of a broad boulevard which leads streight to the center of the city and further far behind for about 12 km. It began normally, me being there, a dream just “as usual” until, all of a sudden, I was kind of posted above this crossorad ( I gues about 30-40m high) and I suddenly was “enlarged”. Means, I was me, feeling the parts of my body (especially my hands, as this will change later) but much bigger, extended to an enormous bigness.

At that very moment, I felt that I’ve been connected to something much bigger, and this connection and all further communication came thru my heart, as I would be able to “speak” thru my heart.

The information I was given is pretty strange:

We, the humans, on the very begining of our existence (as souls, not as humans), were divided into two groups, or “fractions”. Each one of these groups were given the opportunity to spread [the meaning of creation instead of spreading was also given to me] in one direction, left and right from the “extended ME”. [I guess that for a better understanding, this whole scenario was shown to me analogical as extending left and right is being my left and my right hand. In my dream, my fingers were allowed to flood the area left and right of the crossroad with watter and I could, being pretty big and above the crossroad, see the expansion].

Now, the fraction that take the right path was allowed to spread (flood with watter) on the right of the croosroad, which in reality is a bit smaller area then the right side of the crossroad. The left fraction was allowed to spread on the left side (the bigger one). To my surprise, tree finger of my right hand took the opportunity and spread (or flood with watter) almost over the entirely area that was given to them, but only one finger of my left hand took the oportunity to spread (or flood with watter) over the left side, and logicaly, they just flooded a very small area of the whole, much bigger part they were given to.

As I felt this separateness, I was told that this is the way how it happened...not every fraction took the possibility to spread [or create] as they should (could) nor they used the given chance to unite and spread [create] over the entirely area left and right.

Very important: I understood that we, the humanity, our fraction of the creator IS the right side. But without connecting with the left side, we were unable to spread [create] further...we are definitely missing something!

Just as I felt very sad and dissapointed about this scenario, all of a sudden, I was kind of “lifted” even higher and grow even bigger, but this time I felt oneness with all parts of my body...I didn’t had any right or left hand any more...I was one...and here it comes, the strongest feeling I was allowed to sense...I was one with everything that is. I was the creator/God at the same time, I was each and every one finger of my body, I was both left and right fraction of the humanity, I was allowed to spread in any direction I wanted...I was ONE. I can’t express this feeling with words, sorry, but it makes me cry...it’s overwhelming !

And then, from that high attitude, I was shown the “future” ( I had the feeling that what I see is not now, but our posssible and ultimate future)...I was shwon both areas left and right of the crossroad flooded with watter. Both sides united in one were able to flood a much bigger area then they were able to flood alone...and the best thing is, I was clearly shown that we’re just on the begining of our creation...[if you imagine that the flooded area in reality was only about 300 m ahead of the possible 12 km (until the edge of the city, but the whole area extends to more then 50 km ahead), you will understand that we really are on the very begining]....

...and exactly then, at that very moment, I was clearly “told” (I heard a voice) that what I see and feel in this very moment is called...

...it’s called the Concept Of The Unification !

Now I tell you, more then 10 hours after this dream, I’m still so excited...I’m still shivering and I feel strong energies runing up and down my spine. And I’m sure I will never, never ever forget this incredible feeling.

I just wanted to share and would apreciate to see what do you think about this.

With and respect
malletzky
Hi malletzky!

Reading my last post 'The Secret of Humanity...' should validate your dream of the unification - which converges and synergises with it.

Abraxasinas
abraxasinas is offline   Reply With Quote