View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 04:34 AM   #5
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Key knowledge that MUST survive: 'Satanism' is just a cover

Sorry for the typos! It was thrown together a more quickly than I would have liked, but with a recent relatively direct threat, it was felt the time to release was now. Some of this is clearly guess work on subsequent research and pattern matches. Some was jammed into my brain without even asking. (Humpty Dumpty)

An experience, almost identical to that seen in 'The Secret', happened and left me with these tidbits lodged in my brain. It lasted two days and included falling out of bed; when I abrupty awoke, the story behind Humpty was on my mind. It was not on my radar to study these things; it seemed something/someone else was at play; a spirit? an angel? Heck I dunno! This has never happened and it was incredible. There was also an overpowering feeling of love. From who/what I cannot say; there were no 'voices from G-d'; only images, impressions. Several in triangles like the food chart.

Research seemed to support most of what I 'learned'; the knowledge of Symbols was jammed into my brain the next day, poetry was flowing like a river; I could not coverse without rhyming.

Although most of these are 'just' pattern matches there are others as well that seem to fit. "Hickory dickory dock the mouse ran up the clock, the clock strikes twelve...", (2012), and the process starts all over again.

Humpty Dumbty sat on a wall, (a symbol capable of giving birth, [egg with a mustach] makes one wonder whether "G-d" had a sex
change oh say ~2000 years ago. Perhaps old Humpty was pushed?
(Don't give Snopes/Wikipedia too much credit on sensitive issues.)

Perhaps all of our knowledge of G-d and man was compartmentalized to such a point that 'all the Kings Horses [power], and 'all the Kings men', could not put the true nature of G-d back together again?

Your point too was well taken. Do you know HOW many people were genocided from these lands. Many MILLIONS, I believe!
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote