Old 11-16-2008, 10:28 PM   #243
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post
So whats the bottom line here? Is it "Whats in it for me" or "How can I help"
Aussie G Aussie G Aussie G,
You dont get it do you? the people here are not against love/good will to others/ offering their personal assitance to others, because they are like yourself Aussie G all good people at heart. But AND THIS IS their real concern and its due to the effects of personal life experience, that it sometimes makes no difference at all how you help some people even lots of them will keep coming back for more of the same.
I believe what is of real concern for some members is that ok we want to help but we do not want to suffer needlessly from the folly of fools whom havent or preffered not to heed the warning signs, and take approrite measures eg supplies/extra items/ alternative locations/ ans so on and on.
ll will ask you a question Aussie G if you earn $200 per week and your brother earns $200 per week , and while you use your money to buy goods and chateles but your brother buys drugs alcohol and suppliments his income with some theiving, do you feels happy to give all you have to feed and pay the debts of your brother, maybe even resutling in your children going without.
sirdiablo69 is offline   Reply With Quote