View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 07:54 AM   #16
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: BILL AND KERRY--ground crew asks,"where are you? "

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMU View Post
Hey! I'm from Budapest, Hungary. I can really feel that something's happening here. This is not an accident we find each other here and create a kind of community. I love you Kerry and Bill, you are good people and I'm sure we're going to meet sooner or later. I just know it. I'm not crazy
Have you heard the info from Blossom GoodChild about the october 14th event? She's a channeller of the Federation of Light and they told her that they're going to appear with a huge Lightship over the earth on the 14th October for the whole world to see. Look it up on Youtube! Interesting, I don't know what to think. It's very very convincing but who knows... Project Bluebeam maybe?
Hi, IMU:

Re 14 October, this is (almost certainly) nonsense. It’s the rather vague channeled information from one person, Blossom Goodchild, which has gone ‘viral’ and been copied all over the internet - because so many people want to believe it.

In intel terms, this is non-verifiable, single-source information (containing pretty extreme information) and therefore the chances of it being valid are realistically very small indeed. The real issues during October are elsewhere, and are economic (as is currently being confirmed) and geopolitical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Alexander View Post
Hah that was one priceless picture!

Oh and Bill, did you ever get in touch with the Relfe's ? If so, would they want to take part of an interview? From what I've read in the Mars Records this could be an important and insightful extra addition to the MK-ULTRA material as well as the extraterrestrial and Mars topic etc.

Best wishes and peace profoud,
-Edward Alexander
Hi, Edward: we contacted the Relfes, who follow our work. They're based in Florida and so our paths will not cross. We're both read The Mars Records and found Michael's story to be important and credible... there is certainly a human base on Mars, and has been for a while, and nothing we know contradicts anything he states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
id also like to hear exactly "why" you two have decided to go with george green/st clair as "THE" way to go, what made you guys not go with burisch's claim that were are 80% out of the "catastrophy" timeline or wilcocks's "acsension" theory or even marcia shafer's "different realites for different people"
-what made you guys want to go in the direction of extinction level event earth changes are imminent and given more weight to interviews that support that.

i believe the suggestion that miriam's interview being the most powerful important and "mandatory" viewing, really created a backlash of expectation, both from her information and delivery of it. you guys have never indicated for us to believe one interviewee over the other, but by doing so now you seem to DE legitimize other viewpoints from your other interviews. you yourselves said its up to us to decide what resonates with us and what doesnt, but youve remained impartial up to this point, and i think the fact that what was deemed "the most important"
didnt resonate with so many in the community speaks volumes on the contridictions with the aim of the forum and the people who actually come here to discuss.
Hi, Kyle:

We do not believe we're on a pole shift catastrophe ('wipe-out') timeline. See our major articles 2008: The Future is Now and also Timeline 1, Variant 83.

In the latter, Dan Burisch reported to us (in a five hour conversation on 10 December, 2007) that the 2012 pole shift catastrophe had been avoided but that major military action, culminating in nuclear exchanges, had been 'seen' in the years late 2008-2010. That then focused our minds and his.

The information from George Green and Miriam Delicado (and from 'William', The Arizona Contactee reported by Linda Howe here and by us on 16 July) all describes events on or similar to T1v83. This is our concern.

As I've written elsewhere, if the election is somehow delayed and Hillary ends up back on the Democratic ticket, then we're all in very deep trouble. Without any doubt, there have been black forces trying to push us back on to a timeline featuring the culmination of many of the well-publicized Illuminati plans. So there are no contradictions here. Round about now (and the next few weeks) is the critical time.

There are diferent timelines, and I talked at length about this in recent our radio interview with Paranexus on 18 September.

Kerry and I were surprised at the reaction by some to Miriam Delicado's interview. My personal viewpoint is that there may be a separation going on: those who realize what's happening and what's at stake... and those who don't. Nothing here is intended to be disrespectful to those who did not resonate with Miriam's interview. I wrote about my own feelings about the matter here on this thread, and I'll copy my response here as it might be helpful to some:

Quote:
It seems obvious that we are in very deep trouble on this planet and have failed miserably in our own human responsibility to be stewards of all that's around us.

The problems of 'ordinary' human greed and short-sightedness have been exacerbated by the agendas of various control factions that have been around for quite a long time. But a lot of it is our own doing, too.

There's a great danger that we're going to blow it as the human race (or this version of it).

It's not quite too late - but it's perilously close. James Lovelock, the originator of the Gaia model, now says that the Earth is too damaged to be able to repair itself properly (my paraphrase).

Resources (oil, minerals, water, food) are becoming depleted and scarce. The world's population is growing at the rate of an additional city per day. All this would be worrying enough if the world's leaders were actually trying to handle these problems, but they are not: they are obsessed with perverted ideas of destiny and power and regard you and me as pawns on a giant chessboard to be sacrificed at will.

So if I were a member of a powerful, benevolent, Guardian race (and I'm sure they exist, maybe in many different forms) I'd be concerned too. I think they might intervene - but only at the eleventh hour and in limited ways. We may live to find out.

It seems certain that some people are being prepared, in some way, for something. You, reading this, are the only arbiter of whether or not this may apply to you.
Very best to all, Bill

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10-01-2008 at 08:38 AM.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote