View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 09:11 AM   #545
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Abrax, if you allow me to aks a question here, which I'm not sure I'll be able to formulate it correctly at all. I hope you'll be able to "see" behind my words.

There's an issue (unfortunately, I don't recall where did I read about nor I'm quite sure that I've read it at all) about a "mistery" which I seem to know (not understand) about...about the mistery of creation. It may sound a bit weird (to be honest, I still think it's weird ) but I'll try to formulate this correctly:

I (and with "I", I mean it's my mind in association with my heart) understand that in the procces of ascencion/descencion, "climbing/higher" on the ladder of the dimensions, from 3D now further to 4D, 5D ....there's a point between 8D and 9D which becomes a kind of "mistery" to be learned (solved).

This "mistery" is only known, (but not hidden), to the LOGOS of the universes (each for itself), as it includes the creation of something from nothing, which could quite be "the mirroring" of the dimensions you're reffering here.

Basicly, evolving the "ME" to "I" to "WE" is possible only until the "ME" becomes "I" becomes "WE" reaches the 8D understanding and knowledge.
At that very moment, knowing "the Mistery" is required in order to ascend/descend between these two points up to the 12D / bellow to the 3D.

Now could you elaborate something more about this, assuming that what I wrote above makes any sense to you (Thuban)?

And from my deep understanding about the fact that "ME"_"I"_"WE" will become/is a creator of "MY"/"OUR" universe...is it logical to assume that at the given point of the creation (I'm not saying point of time) we will be able to learn (solve) "The Mistery"?

Thanks
Malletzky