View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 05:53 AM   #145
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: Cliff High view on Bill Ryans accusations

I still don't see where francie did anything wrong. Dood was correct as Bill did not have an agreement with francie about not posting her email from him ~ which was unsolicited by francie. Last year when one of the mods ousted a witness and even contacted the FBI to make a report against him, Kerry did not ban that mod.

The reality is that if something is posted and the person involved (Bill) made a complaint, then the offending member is asked in a PM by a mod to delete the offending post. Did Bill make a complaint against francie (who he had high enough regard for to request she be a moderator)? Was francie contacted and asked to delete her post? Was it also approved of by Bill, as he is the other person involved?

I think these questions are pertinent to the issue, as clearly an injustice has occurred in the minds of other members here.

This is not about an issue of trust or betrayal. Bill never asked for an agreement from francie not to post what he wrote to her before sending his email. He is also well aware of francie's nature and knows her well enough that her being open with others about what was shared was a risk he took in sending her his email. Subsequently, with no prior agreement there is no betrayal of trust.

Both Bill and Kerry from the onset have promoted transparency when it comes to communication and both have had total freedom to express their personal opinions. Why is that not allowed for the members of the forum? Or am I missing something here?

Last edited by Carol; 12-31-2009 at 05:59 AM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote