View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 08:46 PM   #645
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
This is in Astana, Kazakstan
After Kazakhstan gained its independence, the city and the region were renamed Aqmola ("White Grave", but also means "Holy Place "1991), and in 1994, it was designated as the future capital of the newly-independent country. After the capital was moved there from Almaty in 1997, the city was again renamed.
name

"Astana" means "the Capital". This name has been chosen because it is easily to be spoken in many languages.

Victory Day video message from U.S. Ambassador Richard E. Hoagland to the people of Kazakhstan, May 9, 2009.
http://kazakhstan.usembassy.gov/victory-day-2009.html
the speech is 1:01/1:01 an 11 11
Who gives a speech to be exactly that time
A masonic site in the making just wanted everyone to get an idea of the magnitude of the projects that are going on with ritual, architecture, and intent.
aerial google of the sites

Other interesting numbers in the construction
10'100 sq feet of stained glass designed by renowned british artist brian clarke for apex of pyramid and here is the picture of the 17 religios leaders at conference at round table
Palace of Peace and Reconciliation
Astana, Kazakhstan, 2004-2006

In addition to representing the world’s religious faiths, the Palace houses a 1,500-seat opera house, educational facilities, and a national centre for Kazakhstan’s various ethnic and geographical groups. This programmatic diversity is unified within the pure form of a pyramid, 62 metres high with a 62 x 62-metre base.

The pyramid is on the Steppe so it is also a steppe pyramid, ha ha

cut away section look at the pyramid with in and the other platonic shapes inside
In apex of pyramid

This has a black pyramid on the poster as well
could it mean To T all Re ka ll , the T sign if iying a cross, ll representing eleven

Quaid = Quad? 4... 4 fingers? 1111 or 11 11

this ritual as in trying to bring down ether and in Total recall they were going to create atmosphere, that is president of Kazakhstan hand, His name is Nazarbayev, that area is also called the "golden triangle" for it's drug trade

palace near the pyramid

compare the towers

all seeing eye stadium

7 crazy towers they are building and there are seven barrel buildings too,

I will leave it to 777 to talk about all the implications of the numbers and other things while I search for the bull clocks, bull eyes', etc[/QUOTE]

GREAT CATCHES !!!! I noticed the cuts on the buildings like when I choose what crystal to use. I look for ones with particular windows, 5 is my favorite for most stuff. Interesting images, thanks.

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote