View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 11:36 PM   #341
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
It's a bird! No, it's a plane! No, it's spiral chem trail left behind by one of the Galactic Federation Star Ships.

Upon new evidence of other videos that have been posted, especially the Chinese one and the one where a UFO, which was circular, appeared after the wormhole was created with blue light rays emanating from it, I think the conclusion of the Rocket Conclusion is becoming more debunked by the second. Still not ruling it out
, but............

I may have stumbled upon a bridge here. It starts with the spiral effect. That spiral effect is established beyond this planet. As in the Black Hole of our Galaxy. It spirals clockwise. This is speculation at best but I think the frequency blue print of our Galaxy is established by the Black Hole. If that is the case, then we might be able to assume that since the Planet has the sacred geometry, Merkaba, then our Galaxy also has one. I keep coming back to chakras. Chakras spin and there are chakras within chakras. We also have a Merkaba. So the effect I am seeing is that these things step down is size as it goes. I have to ask that since our Galaxy is spinning clockwise, is there a parallel Milky Way spinning counter clockwise that we can't see? Or if we look from underneath it do we see it going counter clock wise. I ask that because of the polarity issues. Where the toilet water spins in the opposite direction when you flush it. It could be a phase shift that we are not able to see with our current receptive abilities. And since our camera technology is based on our senses, it has to be limited.

Now if you were to do any space travel in this Galaxy wouldn't you try to utilize those frequencies of the Galaxy? What I am seeing over and over is the spiral and it's effect on the matter surrounding it. To see a UFO emerge from one of these wormholes without any perfectly spiraling debris takes the rocket out of the equation.
I have to ask here, if you take 2 transformers , place them opposite to each other then they work well, cancelling out bad magnestism. Now wouldnt we need the same in the solar system to keep things balanced and in alighnment?

Not trying to start an argument , just asking a question.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote