View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 03:15 PM   #253
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I'm sorry but it seems I have come in on the tail end of these stories because I've just recently rejoined the forum but I was noticing in the last episode that you went "Up" to Brighton from St. Ives....well, that just doesn't happen. Brighton is, as you say, on the coast and it is the southern most coast and St. Ives is up near Cambridge, which is quite north of London (London being between Brighton and Cambridge). So, if you were going to Brighton, you would be going "down", not "up" to Brighton from St. Ives and you would have to transfer trains at Victoria Station in London to do so because there are no direct trains from Brighton to St. Ives.

If this is just a story, then the next time you tell it, this might help. If it's supposed to be a truthful story of your real life experiences, there are a few geographical issues with it....not to mention that Penzance is no where near St. Ives, in fact, it's closer to Brighton, and it's not a place that you would just stop by since it's at the very most south/west tip of England. You've got to be going there on purpose to get there.

Maybe I've just missed the whole point of this thread so I'll shut up now. /FONT]
Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote