View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 05:50 AM   #3
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Vegetarians or Vegans?

While I'm not a Vegetarians or Vegan I do respect the People whom choice to be & if I wasn't such a meat hungry dinosuare I'd be happy not eating once liveing animal's though I do belive it's with in our nature to eat meat and it does contribute towards brain and physical devoulpment.

Think about all the non civilised tribes (i use civilised losely) whom hunt and live in wood huts and the such the one's whom do have a reliable access to meat seem to out last those whom don't.

Both in physical health and storeing enough iron and othere protiens to outlast the winter & in the case's of tribal war's the one's whom are better feed are generaly the ones whom come out victorious.

Personaly though I could never farm and raise animals for the soul purpose of killing them to eat, to Me thats like killing and eating My children (if I had any) & in term's of Hunting well I'd rather pick up a bow & quiver and a hunting knife then that of a modern day riffle, if there is no risk on My behalf it seem's realy unfair lol.
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote