View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 06:23 AM   #35
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UPDATE - 10/6/08 - Major Announcement by the Galactic Federation of Light

Over the years an astronomical number of ET's have made contact in as many ways as they can possibly come up with to infuse some form of a message whether to enlighten us or to further ensnare us. Kind of like a 'pick me', 'pick me' type of fishing expedition. The confusion has been educational in learning discernment, for me anyway, as my confusion has somewhat withered away while deciphering the differences in the messages between the 'Galactic Federation' and the 'Galactic Confederation' as an example. The many other ET factions also have similar titles and just like in religions all of them have something to say that is believable. The exertion of time, and excrutiating angst well spent in shedding the layers of deception and darkness to escape from the 'occult's prison' here on Earth certainly merits the rights of passage for oneself in declaring a sovereign birthright of becoming a Citizen of planet Earth, and furthermore having a voice within the whole of creation the right to ask ALL ET's what their intentions are. Should any ET care to share knowledge and technology with the Citizens of Earth then they can certainly start with those who are self aware, self-empowered and with those whom understand the 4 laws in personal responsibility as determined by attunement in frequency for the highest and best good of all. Speaking on behalf of myself first, and joining with any 2 or more in agreemet, I do not give permission to any ET to share knowledge or technology in secret or to any 'group' or 'system' on planet Earth that provides favor or advantage for that group or system over the rest of the population. Any knowledge or technology shared is for the preservation, restoration and continued evolution of Earth and her natural resources and for the benefit of all Galactic Citizens of Earth whether currently self aware or not. Thank you brothers, sisters and cousins for showing us the way! Further gratitude is without words.