Red Hot Chili Peppers
Zephyr Song

http:
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fcRa5Z6LmU

"Fly away on my zephyr
I feel it more than ever
and in this perfect weather
We'll find a place together"

By the Way , for the past week where I live, Kirksville, Mo, has been in a dense, eerie fog.

Even though Ive seen The Mist , I still enjoy the fog; I feel it kind of strengthens are connection in 3D space, like the water helps the energy flow. Peoples' moods have been more sporadic as well; people commenting that they all of a sudden got in a crabby mood with nothing even triggering it, then a few hours later back to normal.

Whatever is happening, it always helps to ground ourselves in some way, whatever works for you, just do something to get the energy flowing and not keep it stored up, especially now I feel, as the Earth is showing us, its time to shack, rattle and roll! Yoga is highly recommended as it strengthens the mind body soul connection. Exercise or some kind of breath work will greatly help as well. And free form dancing, just move it doesnt matter how you look, just feel it and let your body go!

Oh yes one more thing, try eating light; The energy will flow through you easier if it doesnt have food in the way Of coarse if you feel like your body needs some extra nourishment, go with what you feel.

-Love and Light-

Last edited by Firedrake; 01-23-2010 at 01:01 PM.
Firedrake is offline   Reply With Quote