View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 01:39 AM   #14
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions About Henry Kissinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhollergal View Post
For some unknown reason, a question has been nagging me, so I figured I'd bring it here to pick the brilliant brains of Avalon. Is there some reason why most of our US presidents have continued to keep Henry Kissinger at the topmost levels in our government? Whether Democratic or Republican, our presidents have had this guy forever, and it just makes me wonder what it is that keeps him running our policies, when their are surely many other corrupt folks to take his place. What is it that he holds over our head to keep him in power? Why is he never prosecuted for his dirty deeds? Is everyone afraid of him? He's never been elected to a position, yet he appears in nearly every administration since Nixon at least. I found this video, not sure of it's truth value, maybe you can share some of your knowledge with me on this.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...nry+Kissinger#
If you were to do a study of the 13 bloodlines and just check out the names of them, you will understand why it seems they continue with the same ole, same ole.

They are all related by blood. The names are listed and the stories of how some were "adopted" out to try and avoid skepitism. Its all there and completes the puzzle to your question.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote