View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 09:51 AM   #5
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Whistle-Blowing on a phony Whistle-Blower! BILL DEAGLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Baron I can`t dispute anything you have written he is a coat tail rider and what ever he feels will get him some attention that is what he will use . jane B comes out with a plan he comes out with abetter plan or so he would have us believe the guy should be selling used cars I`m just tired of hearing about him it only keeps him in the spotlight how ever tiny that spotlight might be .......... Rick
Northern Boy:Thank you sport. Yes exactly and especially about Jane B,no matter what she meant by filed a law suit,she was doing something about it!They were out of line the way he and his stooges attacked her like rabid wild dogs out of petty jealousy. There are far too many of these fantasists and they need to be exposed once and for all...

I have been monitoring guys like this for 20 years and cross checking their every word simply because in the early days you tend to believe every word they uttered, but then a few things start to not add up, and then holes appear then you discover the lies! Its disheartening!

Which just makes it harder to find and believe the true whistle-blowers I have to take every whistle-blower today with a pinch of salt until I have checked them out, re-checked and checked again! Yet still one cannot be sure!

I want to get at the truth and be informed about the real conspiracies not a re-hash by fantasist REPEATERS. We must declare an all out expose on these phony's once and for all. Cross check everything and when it does not add up start asking questions finding the original facts and truths.There are 8 others I'm pretty certain are repeaters that have been interviewed by Bill and Kerry who are not far off being another Dill Beagle, as another poster called him.

But here's letting them know we are watching and following up.

Regards
Baron
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote