View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 11:14 PM   #1169
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashi View Post

How will a “benevolent ” intervention be “enforced” on multi-perceptional mankind without violating the Free Will?
Well, you can't really dowse a subjective question like that. The answer is to complex. I can take a stab at it based off of what I know.

They can't violate our free will right now because they are in the 4th dimension. The reason why they can't violate our free will from the higher dimensions has to do with karma. If people are in difficult situations that the ET's could resolve effortlessly, it is more than likely because they chose be in them to before the incarnated. If the ET's came in a solved what earth people perceive as bad situations, then they might actually negate those peoples ability to learn from the situations they are in.

I do not think that there will be an intervention until we shift into their dimension. I am not making any predictions here. However, the best I can tell from my dowsing is that we will make the shift to the 4th dimension as a planet February 2011. IF this is accurate then over the next year people are going to have their karmic lessons dumped in their lap at an accelerated pace.

It will either make them or brake them. If they make it though all that they set out to learn before they incarnated here, then they will be part of the new world where we freely interact with ET's, post 4d shift. On the other hand if they continue to refuse to learn from what the universe is trying to teach them, then the probably wont live through it.

They wont disappear like some scene from one of those born again Christian movies (left behind). Instead they will pass away in what is seemingly a normal event. I believe I have already started to see this happen. I know of multiple people that have kicked the bucked lately. One of them was in their mid 30's and they could not even figure out what did it. They just laid down for a nap and never woke up.

The way to make it through to the new civilization that is just around the corner is to allow your paradigm to shift without resistance as many times as is needed. Wanting to be right about things is going to go out of style in a giant hurry.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 02-26-2010 at 11:26 PM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote