View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 03:44 PM   #66
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Brook,

It's all interconnected. Even with this thread that Tone3Jaguar started. It's all good as far as I am concerned. Others might disagree or might have blockages that prevent them to see the beauty in one another. Everyone has their own path and we should honor those paths. It doesn't have to be a persecution on any level no matter how ambiguous it may sound to someone else. These blockages within an individual does not justify them to exercise lower frequency tactics such as ridicule or any form of persecution onto another. It only causes compromise. Which is a common attribute in this duality. This is all second hand information and should not be accepted as your truth until you, yourself can prove it for yourself in the first hand. If the sharing of one's path can trigger something within you that is resonant, then a dialogue to investigate further for the purposes of soul growth should be encouraged. In my book, respect is earned. But that is my book and that works for me. It may not work for someone else and that's alright with me. Whatever floats your boat. If you think that you can cause obstruction onto another, who's path has the right to it's own sovereignty, then there is always going to be discourse. The person doing this will end up owning this discourse. Just another lesson. I don't know about anyone here but when you get tired of learning those lessons over and over and finally realize that the only information that you can't argue with is what you know in the first hand, then things start to make better sense. So if you are new to this, and you want to save yourself a bunch of unneeded grief, realize that second hand information from another path, may not align with you and you will always have to remember that. If you exercise any of the lower tactics, just know that the blocks you are reacting to are within you and not the one you think you are reacting against.
Your insight here is pin point accuracy

We all have a path...and the sharing of knowledge is wonderful...however...things when filtered through the conscious...perceived by the EGO....can be tricky at best....to top it off..the programing methods of the ones who fight this enlightenment, and findings of this important knowledge...can really confuse the messages.
Therefore learning what you can, then filtering as much as you can through "knowing" firsthand the truth and learning the purpose of your path is the key as far as I can see it...and that is exactly as I see it....maybe not how you perceive it...and you must learn that the truth you seek is just that as well..filtered by the programming and forces that "don't want you to know" the TRUTH.

Now, I have been on this forum for a year now..and have never spoken about these things...however, some of the posts by you Lionhart, have sparked a memory...not one that was forgotten..but one I choose to forget for a while until the time came that it would be of purpose...and exactly where to apply that knowledge.
I have been visited all my life...from the age of three...and even just recently..I had the marks to show me it was real....and when I was around 27...I actually dug an implant out of my leg...still have the scar...it won't go away. And I know there are other implants....anytime I get close to the truth....and ever since I have been on a path of enlightenment ...Migraine headaches triger...I, who have never had a migraine in my life..suffer now and have been for about the last 9 years...and there is no medicine that will stop it...it's just something I have had to learn to live with....but I know after years of cat scans, MRI, and waves of different types of drugs..that nothing will work..and...I know that anytime I try to remember..they trigger.
I have seen my past life...and I have seen brief glimpses of the future..the parts i am directly involved with...and all the implants they can put in me have not been able to repress that part of me....thankfully.

So...Lionhawk...my memory spark was the "PTAAH"...and it indeed must have an energy imprint connected with it..because as soon as you described it...I felt it. This anyone here can call "bs" on...I am not afraid of the ridicule anymore...in fact I spread the word to everyone I know and care about, in preparation for the coming events...and some will joke with me and say.."hay brook, have you seen any ufos lately"....but they know I'm not completely off my rocker, as they know the job I do to earn a living ...and the sanity I must maintain to do the job, goes hand in hand...so in other words..they know I'm not a complete "loon"..therefore when the time comes..the seed has been planted..for the "wake up"...which indeed is coming soon..hence the gravitation to this thread...and it's title "Something is brewing, HMMMM"

Indeed something is brewing...and things are moving at a pace that is hard to keep up with...so guys...lets get it together..and figure out a plan...to fulfill your path and mine, and anyone else who is on the path to bring us to the next level of evolution....it will be well worth the effort to put our minds together...and filter the truth and start to understand our true purpose here at this time.

Brook

Last edited by BROOK; 09-27-2009 at 06:28 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote