View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 04:32 AM   #52
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Final words

My time here is on this old version of Avalon is done.

I have no wish to sit here and watch it decay further, feeling like a lab animal in a big social experiment.

I roll these quotes out quite often - forgive me if you read it all before.

It is a re-post from this thread http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...d.php?p=228973 which refers to one of the most important topics, in my opinion to ever be discussed on this forum.

In the Law Of One, during an answer to a question about Jesus, "the entity" in the following quote (17.20) Ra stated
Quote:
When the entity had become able to integrate or synthesize all experiences, the entity began to speak to other-selves and teach/learn what it had felt during the preceding years to be of a worthwhile nature. The entity was absolved karmically of the destruction of an other-self when it was in the last portion of lifetime and spoke upon what you would call a cross saying, “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.” In forgiveness lies the stoppage of the wheel of action, or what you call karma.
This set in motion a recurring line of questions and answers that went far through the subsequent Q&A's which I have always found fascinating and illuminating on the subject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law Of One
18.12 Questioner: You stated yesterday that forgiveness is the eradicator of karma. I am assuming that balanced forgiveness for the full eradication of karma would require forgiveness not only of other-selves but also the forgiveness of self. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. We will briefly expand upon this understanding in order to clarify.

Forgiveness of other-self is forgiveness of self. An understanding of this insists upon full forgiveness upon the conscious level of self and other-self, for they are one. A full forgiveness is thus impossible without the inclusion of self.

34.4 Questioner: Thank you. Would you define karma?

Ra: I am Ra. Our understanding of karma is that which may be called inertia. Those actions which are put into motion will continue using the ways of balancing until such time as the controlling or higher principle which you may liken unto your braking or stopping is invoked. This stoppage of the inertia of action may be called forgiveness. These two concepts are inseparable.

34.5 Questioner: If an entity develops what is called karma in an incarnation, is there then programming that sometimes occurs so that he will experience catalysts that will enable him to get to a point of forgiveness thereby alleviating the karma?

Ra: I am Ra. This is, in general, correct. However, both self and any involved other-self may, at any time through the process of understanding, acceptance, and forgiveness, ameliorate these patterns. This is true at any point in an incarnative pattern. Thus one who has set in motion an action may forgive itself and never again make that error. This also brakes or stops what you call karma.
Conclusion: forgiveness and healing are interrelated to the extent that they are almost synonymous - the one cannot occur without the other.

--

So in coming to this conclusion, I am posting it on my forum healing thread. It is my hope that the energy of this healing offering will reach all those that need it and accept it, and will help all the people and all forums that now stand as bright as ever in Avalon's name, both on the successor forum and the other offshoot forums now well made. The name which as you know is not owned and has very special significance. This is the way of things - it is on a micro scale exactly what will happen to human settlement in the future. People will stratify according to among other things their vibrational qualities - I know I am not alone in predicting this.

There will never be a forum of like of this one. The unique blend of forces have gone. There will never be any forum that is free of any manner of control, it will never be perfect. Life was not going to be easy like that. What works for one does not always work for another. One must tolerate much.

Push too hard on a balanced structure, no matter what the motive behind that force and destruction results. This destruction - the work of Shiva - is well underway.

We just all need to roll with the punches and be true to who we are and move to where we need to be. Follow your hearts and you will go to the right place.

It has been an extreme honor and a great privilege to be among those of this forum. You are all beautiful stars, struggling in the illusion that you created with your yet unknown almighty power.

Jester Terrestrial - never give up - but make sure you choose what you are not giving up on !

This is it.

Time to go.

your Anchor..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote