View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 03:01 AM   #12
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Service To Others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Service to self and Service to others are two sides of the same coin. As a fragment of all, service to self resolves itself as service to others, and service to others resolves itself to service to self.

However, you engage in this life for a reason, and under freewill you make choices. Those choices may be made in LOVE but not WISDOM.

I find that after a hard battle, Wisdom has to trump Love. One must be wise in knowing when and what to love. See ?

Many a co-dependant relationship was founded on love - and love motivates the service. However, was it wise in when judeged by the what is for the highest and best good of all?

Everything has a reason. Lessons are learned and we move on.

AJ..

Excellent Anchor! As I was out mowing the lawn I was thinking is there a lesson here, if I leave will I miss it. It's like being a quitter and my gut won't take that. And I realized I have already taken the steps by standing up for myself and keeping my wallet closed.

Also, could we have made this agreement before landing in this life to have this situation just to learn from it?
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote