Old 03-10-2010, 07:19 AM   #50
GreenRobot
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New interview with Aaron McCollum

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
"

Greeting GreenRobot
And this bring us to the super soldier projects which are essentially to engineer soldiers capable to fight alien invaders .. and also possible Earthly enemies . My 2 cents worth ...
Cheers
That is an interesting idea. What sorts of missions take place that are beyond the typical 3rd world country dictator assassination? Missions against off world or on world beings that aren't human? Aaron did mention a memory of being on a strange blue lighted planet that did sound off world. Also what might he be used for on Mars?

That Gulf of Aden stuff was not on the interview which was interesting. The farout rumour of time traveling Atlantian hybrids coming back from Nibiru (or whereever) through that Aden stargate and the entire worlds navies gathering for some sort of confrontation. I wonder that the latest is on that situation?

But I do have a hard time believing any of the supersoldier program ROI was meant to help the "useless eater" class most of us find ourselves in. I think these programs are to make the evil cabal at the top more entrenched in power at any cost against any threat.
GreenRobot is offline   Reply With Quote