View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 08:51 AM   #8
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Whistleblower Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, Ike’s great-granddaughter, outs secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Interesting story...probably won't hit the mainstream! ... One for Bill and Kerry??

Whistleblower Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, Ike’s great-granddaughter, outs secret Mars colony project

In a public statement, Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, great-granddaughter of former President Dwight David Eisenhower (1890-1969), has exposed her attempted recruitment from April 2006 through January 2007 by a secret Mars colony project.

Ms. Eisenhower’s account of her targeting by time travel surveillance and attempted manipulation by trained intelligence agents............

further reading...
http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seatt...colony-project

viking

After almost a decade of silence, I had another encounter in early December. The control-bots are on the move. We have no choice other than to reach out to the black hats and educate them regarding the BIGGER bigger picture. Mars is not the place to hide. The moon is not the place to hide. The Earth is where Earthlings of intelligence are needed. Then some day... some day very soon, Space Command can go there with the support of the world's free living people and our scientific community.

If we keep leaving a legacy of blood on this solar system, there are higher powers in this galaxy that will step in and administer justice, swift and sure.

I'm very excited about Laura's interview. I come from a similar family (though not nearly as famous as the Eisenhower's). There are reforms that need to be put in motion. Disclosure needs to go far beyond just having CNN saying, "The President said today that UFOs are real. And in other news, Lady Gaga changed her hair color...."

I'm going to try to sleep as best I can tonight. It won't be easy. I'm all worked up now!

Till next time, hang tight, Avalonites!

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote