View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 04:29 AM   #214
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Happy belated B Days Bday peoples

Quote:
The EGO is necessary in this 3D...but ...you are you...with or without it.
Good comment, I agree the ego is necessary if we wish to keep our consciousness in the 3D realm.

And as said above, "you are you with or without it", we are "I" with or without the ego, meaning, when we overcome the ego, we don't cease to exist. We keep the "I" and simply move beyond the limitations we apparently face here in 3D, we move beyond the story into the Now where no story has room to exist, because all there is is transcending ourselves / becoming more in the Now.

It is my personal goal to raise my consciousness beyond the illusions and limitations of the 3D Realm while remaining here in physical form. I seek the truth that will set me free, the real truth and nothing but the truth, that is well beyond the illusions we have going on here in the collective consciousness of 3D. I am not operating under the traditional religious belief that there is a separation between matter and the spiritual and therefore we have to 'die' to go to heaven, I believe this is a false belief.

I seek to prove heaven is here Now when we choose to accept that reality, we are spiritual beings having a material experience, and this material realm is made of spirit, of consciousness, as is all of creation.

As the great masters have said, we can be in the world but not of it. We can be in the consciousness of the ascended realm, while being in the world here in 3D. This is my goal. I hope it is many others, because I believe it is enlightened beings that are needed at this time, in large part to raise up the collective consciousness itself.

We can't keep trying to solve these major issues we are facing from the same level of consciousness that created them in the first place. If we wish to raise the collective consciousness into a golden age, I suggest it will take a critical mass of people to move beyond 3d, beyond 4d, beyond 5d, beyond 6d, and into the enlightened consciousness where it is clear that all life is One.

When we do so, our victory will be won , both personally and for planet earth.

This is the path I choose, the path where in reality, there are no limitations.

Espavo.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote