View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 06:21 PM   #1
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Is Vegan/Vegetarian an Illuminati Deception?

I've been studying the vegan/vegetarian question for many years and have been most impressed with the metabolic typing school of thought where some people, perhaps around 25% can do very well as primarily vegetarian while most people cannot. I've probably seen 99% of the pros and cons of each system and believe that humans are omnivores. http://westonaprice.org has a lot of information backing the omnivore line of thought.

Several years ago I found the information from Janet and Stewart Swerdlow that says the vegan teachings are an Illuminati/Reptilian deception to weaken us. I know its a very hot debate with a lot of entrenched myths in place, so I have hesitated to present it for discussion. I recently witnessed a couple of people talking about going vegan and again it raised a concern for me about the wisdom of excluding everything of animal origins from the diet, and coincidentally I came across this copy of Q & As from the Swerdlows.

Quotes:
http://www.expansions.com/Archives/QA_Archives.cfm?DOP=2002-3-1

Vegetarianism
Posted: March, 27, 2002
I agree with most of your article. I feel there is no difference between killing a plant or an animal etc. But, I live in India. There are millions of healthy vegetarians in this country. I even know health vegetarian dogs. Also what do you make of all those studies that "prove" humans were not meant to eat meat, based on the length of their intestines and digestive system, compared to meat eating animals?

Janet's Reply: The energy fields of vegetarians are weaker than those of flesh-eaters. India has a very short life span compared to flesh-eating countries. The experiments that you speak of were designed by Illuminati scientists to deceive the public.

Vegetarianism
Posted: June, 30, 2007

What is your and Janet's opinion on vegetarianism? To me the unnecessary mass slaughter of animals for food is no better than what the puppet masters do to humans. If you eat meat (that includes fish) you are ingesting all the suffing and misery of the animal. If humans were meant to eat meat then we would have sharp teeth and claws and we would be able to digest raw meat and fur like real carnivorous animals. Humans can get all the protein they need from plants, like spirlina and maca.

Stewart's Reply: We have made it very clear over the years that humans are omnivores, not herbivores. Plants on farms also suffer and have feelings. Plants and animals are here for a purpose of nourishing all above them on the food chain. Human DNA is made up of animal protein bases. We need that to repair and grow our cells. Otherwise, it is like a copy machine running out of ink.

Vegetarians weaken and die eventually sooner than others. A study done in New England showed that people who drank whole organic milk, ate organic meats and even smoked organic cigarettes, lived longer and happier than those who restricted themselves.

This has also been shown in studies in Russia, South America and Asia.

The proteins from plants is good for us, but not enough. The woman who brought macrobiotic vegetarianism to the US is dead from ovarian cancer at a young age because her body was not strong enough to fight it off. Humans need animal proteins. You need like material to build the body.

More On Vegetarianism
Posted: June, 30, 2007
Re: Vegetarianism. Plus, there is some connection with Vegetarianism and the Reptilian agenda. The argument is that it is more spiritually evolved to be a veg. Hitler was a vegetarian and someone said it could have some connection with allowing greater demonic possession.
Stewart's Reply: Yes, it weakens the body energy and allows for entry of programming and astral entities.

Here's a full-blown discussion from where I found the last Swerdow quote:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/archi...hp/t-9848.html

Last edited by Karen; 10-08-2009 at 08:53 PM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote