View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 03:01 PM   #26
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Greys, Abductions, Hybridisation and now they are moving into a community near yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynderer View Post
good analogy, Trainedobserver -- to the animals on this planet we humans must surely appear demonic -- a visit to a chicken 'factory farm' is a visit to hell for those with hearts
You could say that about any slaughter house situation. This insight does not excuse the behavior described in most 'alien abduction' reports however. If these reports are true then these beings are criminals of the highest order (rapists, thieves, kidnappers, and far worse) and human beings who aid and abet them (See Jim Sparks, etc.) are traitors (or brainwashed dupes) to their species and criminals themselves.

To wage an unrelenting and unrestrained war against these non-human creatures would be an entirely noble cause and perhaps the only just war ever fought by the human race, their 'motivations' being entirely irrelevant. It is my sincere hope that if any of the alien abduction business is true (and I suspect that it is) that there are military organizations already deep into the fray (and I suspect that they are). I am a human being. My loyalties lie to my person, myfamily, my species, and my planet. Non-human's preying upon us (animals, insects, microbes, ETs, CTs, or MDEs) must be neutralized, tamed, or otherwise rendered harmless for the sake of our children and the future of the human race. Romanticizing contact with ETs is naive, idiotic, and dangerous in the extreme. Dr. Greer (the Neville Chamberlain of Ufology) et al be damned.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote