View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 01:11 AM   #21
dAkapacity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Solfeggio Frequencies to alter 3 dimensional reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
All of you guys have inspire me to write this thread. As I write I am looking at my small children thinking are we going to make it can we as the human race and learn how to use our hearts to activate the power that is within us all.In many ways we are sort like a blind race learning to walk touch and feel afraid like children, looking for some type of security hoping for a better tomorrow. A long time ago when I was a child looking for answers I heard a voice deep inside of me who told me, "why are you looking out there for your answers, the answer you seek is within you". Since that day I trusted that the spirit within me would guide me to find understanding beyond this 3 dimensional madness that we have all been born into. I must admit for a while there I put my journey on hold. The solfeggio frequencies help me to open the door into my soul to continue with my journey. It is for that reason that I share my story. I don't have all the answers I know but at least I think I found something of value that can help us all on our journey for a better tomorrow whether it will be on this planet or in distant planets or worlds we have yet to uncover, my wish is that we can begin to finally see with our hearts and become the guides that can help others along in their own journey. Thank you all...
Beautifully put Frank! Again a big thank you for your research and for being your beautiful self!

xxdA.
dAkapacity is offline   Reply With Quote