View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 11:18 PM   #17
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
And the recipe you give for creating a heavenly catalyst is just an excercise in visualisation with the apparent attempt at creating a thought form. An attempt that seems plausible depending on the power of the operator.
The Heavenly Catalyst has been around for a while I think. I did not create it.
You said it's,
"just an exercise in visualization with the apparent attempt at creating a thought form"

your right. everything that you see on this earth is a thought form in one form or another. the computer your looking at was once in the past "just a thought form" it has now been manifested. the HC is also thought forms with the intentions set out into the universe at a soul level. yes different people have varying degrees of psychic ability but when you do the HC and recover soul pieces and cancel contracts etc. you will begin to spiritually evolve because of taken the oath of total personal responsibility. when you accept the fact that we have all done really bad things in past lives and own up to that then your gifts will start to come back to you with soul recovery.

if i say that thoughts are like objects. can you get an idea of what im referring to? let's say i have a sore throat and my tonsils hurt. i can take meds. or try something new, more natural. so what i did was created a tool made out of the HC in the frequency that i thought would heal my sore throat. after a couple of hits with the tool that i created out of the HC. i created in my mind to be an object that exists in certain levels of reality. just because you cant physically see this object in 3D doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

Visvasa.
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote