View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 02:21 AM   #25
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Can you talk to animals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post
Has anybody had experience communicating to their pets or animals before? I would love the thought of being able to ask my 2 dogs - what are you on? Your serotonin levels are off the richter scale so how do you stay so damn happy ALL the time. You are peaking 24/7 what's the secret? Are their any Pet psychics amongst us?
Im not a pet psychic per say but i'am very sensitive. i can hear my dog's thoughts sometimes since the 3rd week i got him. i was wrestling with him and it was getting rough. i said to myself. "i thought i hurt you" then i heard in my head, "no im strong" i stopped what i was doing. then after that i could hear his thoughts on a regular basis. not every thought but at least 5-10 times a week.
it took a while to snyc up. it comes from the heart. theirs some kind of telepathic transfer that the heart creates. its kind of like when your in a relationship with a person and you know what their thinking and feeling. i can actually hear my dog make comments about various things.

case in point; about 6 weeks ago i started calling him "rabbit face" or just "rabbit boy" as one of many nick names. his name is Casper and he's a pitbull -dalmation mix. anyways i was sitting down home alone and i heard a voice and it was a question, "what's a rabbit"? it was very sharp and clear. i turned around and Casper is walking towards me about 5 ft away. i went on to explain to him and tried to visualize a rabbit in my minds eye. i heard from a real pet psychic that pets can see the images in our minds eye.

in 2003 i was in Parisian suburb. i friend of my aunt's had a farm. we went to the farm. they had geese on a pond a small puppy named Martin and a pig. As i was walking over to the pig pen i heard the pig say to "play with me. pet my head." i was completely shocked. my cousin was right beside me. this was the first non dog telepathic psychic experience. i didn't realize how funny pigs were. they are extremely intelligent and their since of humor is laced with wit and jokes. the pig kept on making jokes about this other "good for nothing old dog" that is chained up to the pen for her protection. i played with the pig for about 45 minutes laughing out loud at times. my aunt and my cousins thought i was completely insane. they know that im very intuitive but that just sent them overboard. i really didnt care. i couldnt seem to get my thoughts to the pig though. i also could hear the geese chatter. they actually all sounded like a high school click. "who's that"? chatter chatter. "he's a visitor"? "he likes the pig" "o no here he comes" stuff like that.

btw.
i've had past lives with my current dog. he's also very intuitive and can sense spirits and he wakes me up when entities come into my dream. what my guides told me was that this is Casper's last dog life and he will be a human in the next life and i will met him as a human child and know that he was Casper. strange huh. i live a life that no Hollywood writer could dream up.

visvasa.

Last edited by Visvasa144; 11-04-2008 at 04:02 AM.
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote