View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 03:09 AM   #22
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Baby, Young, Mature, Old Souls ... Michael Teachings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
This has inspired me exchanger, i have a question for you perhaps you can answer it perhaps you can not.
I would like your concept on this question i am going to ask you.
What would you say if i said this was my first incarnation here on Earth from what level of soul/souls would i associate with.
This puzzles me a little because are there just the same levels on higher densities also?
I would say yes but this is my conception on the matter i have not studied this and would love to know from those who have.
I am from future worlds how would you define the soul level in this conception.
I do get confused because not having any previous incarnations i have not had the experience so to say.
I know my position in the future but i do not like to say for ridicule of some that may think i am being egotistical.
This knowing has been with me since a little girl as so many here on avalon as yourself have known also so this issue of old soul/etc how do they stand on higher levels.
Interesting, I am myself aware of me being here and also aware of a future self (humanoid but not human) occasionally intervening. I don't know what the "rules" are regarding contacts between Now self and Future self.

best,
gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote