View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 08:40 PM   #12
m1*
Banned

Default Re: Contactee - Dream Experiences, Communication and Visions

I am describing two different things.

1). Is while I am sleeping, I begin to see certain visions and my body goes numb. Then it passes and I can clearly see many visions.

2). I guess is what most people would call an abduction experience. That is accompanied by noises. Low humming and high pitched oscillating frequencies. There is also accompanies vibration of my body (and blacking out).

As far as describing the wave -- that was more along the lines of a strong vision. It came all of the sudden when I was resting, waiting to fall asleep. I perceived a wave heading through the universe towards me. I turned my back to it and the next part is hard to describe. It penetrated absolutely ever atom of matter. However, once it had passed I still had my consciousness. It didn't destroy me. I was JUST falling asleep when I had this vision, and it was accompanied by physical feeling as well. I can't really describe any more, it is hard to describe. But the short of it is I saw a wave of something pass through the universe and it left nothing untouched. It penetrated everything.

edit to response to your edit

The room doesn't always light up for me either.

Regarding the wheel, it was absolutely not a star gate. It was a small navigation aide which was directly in front of me which I used as a map. It was more like a 3d hologram of where I was traveling, much like a 3D holographic map.

Last edited by m1*; 10-25-2009 at 08:44 PM.
m1* is offline   Reply With Quote