View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 07:52 PM   #16
sirena
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Urgent Help Protect Our Children

LOL won't my kids get a good laugh when they hear I am an alien

As well as being aware of certain back door behaviors exhibited by certain factions of our government. I am also aware not everyone working in government is part of the shadows.

There needs to be balance. Throwing out the baby with the bath water isn't helpful either. Not taking necessary action out of fear is also harmful. Corruption exists at the local level just as much as it does on the federal level. I have witnessed enough police officers, correction officers, detectives get convicted for for child sex abuse. No level is immune.

And while I commend those with good parenting skills and those fortunate enough to be in a position where they can keep their family close and safe. There are others who must work and often having 2 jobs just to keep food on the table. There are many who don't have good support systems. These parents cannot always be in a position to keep a watchful eye. Many children who have been molested are children whose parents who have taught them well. But the predators are quite sophisticated and know how to get around what the children have been taught. Lets not forget the predators are physically stronger.

At any point a child can be physically over powered & grabbed off the street in pushed/pulled into a vehicle in broad daylight just a few doors away form home. It has happened often enough. As children get older they are often allowed to go to friends homes and school by themselves. Predators even enter homes and snatch children as with Elizabeth Smart, Jon-Benet Ramsey and Polly Klaas. They were in their homes with their parents and taken anyway. How many parents see that coming. Out of the 3 girls I mentioned only one survived. We are not nearly as safe as we think we are.

I have dealt with law enforcement on this issue and they are often inept. Perhaps things are tamer in very small towns but in Urban areas its a much colder situation.

I guess experience changes perspectives.

I apologize for any false assumption I have made of anyone who posted. I will however reserve my right to my own opinion and respectfully choose to disagree

Peace Be With You
sirena is offline   Reply With Quote