View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 07:57 PM   #123
Callidon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Stewart Swerdlow's "Illuminati News"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Thanks for your interest.

Looking over the predictions made in January 2009 I see that no, we're past the fall of 2009 and we're not in a civil war in America.

I've seen other things that Stewart has anticipated that have not taken place in the timeframe that he anticipated. Yet I still think he has inside knowledge and he sees the handwriting on the wall.

I think the fact that people like him have the internet to speak out on is altering outcomes or at least slowing the plans of the controllers down, because some people listen and react! That's a good thing, right?
So as far as you believe, everything he says is true wether or not it comes to pass, and if it doesn't its precisely because he said it would, so it won't? How can you not see that all he does is take wild stabs in the dark at what he "thinks" may happen in the future?

I can't understand why people believe one source religiously when they are frequently and almost constantly wrong. Stuart is a good writer, he'd do well as a fiction author but as a social commentator he is awful, very pesimistic and should be debunked/ignored as and where possible.

Strong views i know, shame my first post since the pay per post wall came down was a negative one, but i call it how i see it and Swerdlows a vulture preying on those that will listen to his fiction.
Callidon is offline   Reply With Quote