View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 03:12 PM   #5
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Now's the time to corner Obama on disclosure (it could be the only chance) !

Hi redtailhawk,

I also read the COMETA report and as I understand it, it left an open conclusion, as do most.

Asking questions is a form of 'pressure'. Watching reactions to those questions and listening to answers, especially from politicians, could supply a great deal of information about what they beleive about the subject.

If they know about the details or not is another discussion. If they are allowed to speak about the subject or notis also another discussion.

What I would like to see is Obama say something in the lines of the fact that NASA funding is going down and only near to Earth research will be carried out over the next three years because...

Or, alternatively, something in the lines of that additional funds will be made available to develop manned crafts that can travel to deep space because...

Or we will make going to Mars our priority because....

Somewhere in answers to other questions can we find the information we are looking for.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtailhawk View Post
Disclosure is a NATIONAL SECURITY matter...there is no "pressuring" a president on this subject. Look what happened with Carter who had his own UFO siting in 1969. When he was running for president he campaigned that if he was elected he would disclose everything possible regarding the truth about the UFO/ET cover-up. Once he was in office, there was not a peep from him on the subject.

Dick Cheney was asked in 2000 when running for vice president if he knew anything about the truth behind the UFO/ET cover up, and Cheney replied, "if I did, I could not talk about it as it would be a national security issue."

The NSA and NRO were set up after Roswell to make it virtually impossible to pressure anyone to come forth with the truth...

Other countries have "disclosed" some very compelling evidence, for example in 1999 France's COMETAS report : http://www.ufoevidence.org/newsite/f...META_part1.pdf yet, until the USA comes out and says what they know to be true, Disclosure will not officially happen...and in my opinion that ain't gonna happen!
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote