Thread: Nag Hammadi
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 09:21 PM   #18
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nag Hammadi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojibway View Post
I do not think that the real creator of the universe has pitted us against each other. I believe that this entity has no need to interfere with nature. But I do believe that the god in the religions that I stated is "not" this entity. In other words these god(s) have indeed pitted us against each other, as dictated by following these faiths. That is very evident when the claims are made that come judgement day if you are not following these faiths you will be condemned by their god. If we kind of take this in a literary sense, there will not be anyone left standing.
Indeed we will be judged by the standards in which we live our lives. If that is a religion that reinforces Sin and Righteousness then so be it. If we believe in self determination and non judgement of others then we will only have our personal karma to be weighed on. If we lead a life honouring the heart virtues such as James teaches from the wing makers or Jesus taught from the heart then we will be free of judgement. This judgement includes judgement of our selves. If we make mistakes it is part of our soul journey. Our soul will understand the judgement placed upon it and accept it. This isn't easy and requires personal work. Either way there will be a place for us after Judgement Day. If it is "Hell" it will be our own judgement reflected back on us under our own personal illusion. People have indeed visited their own personal Hell already as part of their correcting process and come out the other side. I guess if we don't get to go through this correction process before the Nexus then we will be stuck incarnating until the next ascension cycle which could potentially seem like Hell. At the end of it all life is what we make of it. A smile goes a long way.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote