View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 04:53 PM   #9
herbivore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Energy revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius View Post
Update on Stan Meyer equipment – confirmation from a team that it worked and new information about the patents

Isn't this always the case? Someone comes-up with a new idea that will re-evolutionize the industry, and instead of spreading the news, we go for a government control patent office and then we have people shutting them down.

Why need a patent if it's free energy?

Also, didn't I read somewhere that all US patents are reviewed by the US Defense first?

Anyways...I get fustrated when the bad guys get there way...Have a good day everyone!
when it comes to this kind of technology, patents are NOT, NOT, NOT the way to go. first of all, of course someone reviews what each patent is for, they're looking for something just like this to come up. when you patent the design for some free-energy system, that gives the opportunity for the gov. to steal the patent or buy the patent from you. in either case they now would have the patent, so of course they will never make it, and throw anyone in jail that has made their own free energy system similar to their patent.

i've heard a few stories about people who make 'free energy' motors in their basement or whatnot...spend countless priceless hours working on a rodin coil-type motor. of course they turn the 'on' switch, they enjoy it for a few hours or a day, only to find the 'men in black' coming to their front door the next day. in which case they steal the motor, of course. TPTB must have some sort of magnetic-field-disturbance-detector. i would advise anyone who is making their own free energy motors or anything that involves the electro-magnetic field being artificially interrupted, to be very very careful. actually, i think you'd be just great if you prepared the 'work room' into a faraday cage: line the floors ceilings and walls with fine wire mesh. this creates a protective shell around you blocking all other electro-magnetic frequencies. (perfect for lab control)

yes 'free' energy required by a patent is totally an oxymoron. what needs to happen is: the percentage of the population who know about free energy, know that it's possible, and know that it's easy to make need to grow exponentially. we need to tell as many people as possible about free energy. that way, when the time comes, EVERYONE will know about free energy, and they will demand that their government give them the rights to it.

if enough people know and want it, the government cannot deny them!
herbivore is offline   Reply With Quote