View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 04:04 PM   #172
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
At the present moment i am not angry...i am bored.
Once again....i see the same story in different context.

I am young yes...but still i see (and know) people discussing *that thing* behind closed doors...most women like to talk about it...among themselves...and women are also nicely surprised if they can talk with a man/boy about it....but as long as you do not talk about it doing it with her....than becomes "inappropriate"

man do not discuss it, no room for emotion there...it is only sport, cars, bear and all the imaginable girlfriends they had....the do use the F and such terms...mostly describing their glorious achievements...with age...than just rant and rant more...about how women are so strange and how they could never understand them...."poor" man huh?

mixed company (man and women) is a fun thing to observe...the topic comes up regularly like a bus...it is just that at that point we have 1st-silence...than everyone becomes the master of the metaphors...the whole subject is derailed to some cliche joke...after which...it is like nothing ever happened....

-----------
It is there...all around you....at your every step, in your every sight, while you sleep, when you are awake, you can not escape it, you can not ignore it, you do it....but still you deny it....

No disrepect to you in anyway but I barely understand what you are talking about but maybe cos I'm not most women and I do not have these 'most women' in my company. If it bothers you then stay away from their conversations and go and do your own thing. And if you're bored then find something else to do. I promise you as you get older, you will never again know the meaning of 'being bored' and on that day you will rejoice and know you have gained wisdom. Wish you all the best.

Peace as always. x