View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 03:49 AM   #21
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Experiences with nature spirits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewolf View Post
Mark that's a very interesting story, but for my own case, I cannot possibly see why a scary looking creature would appear to me only once in my life, to simply stare at me with a menacing look on its face and then suddenly disappear. What did it want? Did it want to kidnap me but knew I was too well-protected by guardian beings? Why haven't I had any encounters with it since? It's appearance to me seemed very useless, sort of like a failed attempt to kidnap me or something after testing the waters. There is a man, I wish I could remember his name, who claims to have contacts with benevolent beings that he refers to as Andromedans, who claim that there are reptilian beings in cahoots with the earth's global elite, who kidnap people who serve as a source of food for them. Scary stuff if you ask me. So I have absolutely no reason to believe that this humanoid reptilian I saw as a young child was anything other than malevolent. Of course I can't prove it either.
Your confusion is understandable, but you said it "grinned" at you and you were not afraid of it. Is it only now, as an adult, and knowing more stories about supposed reptilian ETs that you believe it must have been malevolent? Many who talk about the various ETs, including David Wilcock, say that there are reptoids that have switched sides and are working for the light. Maybe this was one of them? Maybe that's why you weren't afraid?

Whitecrow:[/ Do you have any feeling about what that might have been? You didn't see it at the time, but did you have any particular impressions from the area while you were there taking pictures? Any sense of anything unusual?

Last edited by doodah; 09-17-2008 at 03:55 AM.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote