View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 02:31 PM   #745
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Hi iainl140285,

I totally agree with you about Wikipedia, anybody can add information. In Barry Kings' case, the page was eliminated by a group of administrators. Figure that one out.

I'm not saying that James nor Barry can't post what they like, on the contrary, I encourage them to post more information, but they need to substantiate it also.

I have always said that my opinion about the information that Mr. King has posted is privately mine. I have never called him a liar, merely questioned him about what he said and what he claims e has done or not done. If I question something, am I not looking for the truth?

I agree with you 100%, everybody should arrive at their own educated conclusions.

As for dragging the threads down, I can't agree as the two threads have the largest viewing figures in the forum. I think if anything, Barry and myself could agree that, in an unusual way, we both contributed for it to be more popular.

I will be lighter in the future, however if I feel the need to ask or question in an educated manner, which I have always done, I will need to ask.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
SteveA,

Using words such as "probably" is a clever way of putting your opinion across without actually backing it up. I also noticed on a previous attack you sighting using Wikipedia as a source of knowledge/evidence. I hope you were joking!! Wiki - a site in which anybody is free to edit. Come on.

I dont know what it is about James and Barry that you dis-like - BUT everyone is entitled to their opinion, MOD or not, but be an adult about it. Say your peice and move on. Congrats on running this and James thread into the ground however, if that was indeed your intention.

Get back to the fair modding that you have done from day one, everyone is 100% aware of your stance on this thread, let other make up their own minds PLEASE!

Peace
Respect
Iain