View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 08:11 PM   #717
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Sol, like Steve had his own agenda. He actually sent me a PM which seemed to portray him as a very happy bunny!! I can post it here for all to see if ya like. There is nothing menacing around here, if Sol said he got a 6am knock it was probably the paper boy wanting his xmas bonus or the milkman requiring payment LOL LOL. I do not need to send anyone around. IF someone was attacking me constantly I would deal with that myself, from where i'm sitting, i'll say no more. Sol no doubt will be back. He is like many other misguided yet troublesome twonks whom delight in causing friction. Wonder if he would dare state things like that to others (oooh, deja-vu, I said this to Steve) such as Dan Burisch, Dan Sherman, Duncan O'f, John Lear, or countless others? Of course not, neither has the bottle to.

Watching much closer than you ever will Steve

THE WATCHING CONTINUES
Sorry for interrupting the 'Watcher Worship', but I liked Sol, he was interesting and posted some generic info.
Please don't be so derogatory - I find some of your posts so patronising and threatening.
Thank you.