View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 01:18 AM   #699
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Dr Greer PLF interview data and links.........

http://www.uforc.com/database/Stagecraft-020808.htm

https://www.goldenplanetforum.com/vi...st=0&sk=t&sd=a

----------------------

Steven Greer: Well, of course, she's asking me this question so I have to answer it in -

with the statement that the question is based on facts not in evidence. My own assessment of

this is as follows. There's a lot of mythology around this subject. I personally don't see

that there's any evidence at all that there's some sort of a group of extraterrestrial

lifeforms that are calling the shots at all. Now, we have had interaction with various

extraterrestrial civilizations and my understanding, from people I have on the inside, there

are several dozen, maybe upwards of up in the fifty to seventy range of different star

systems with people that have been documented over the decades. However, I think that

they're more concerned with our own ability to cause trouble not only here, but out in space

as we develop the ability to go out in space with weapons. There's no evidence, in my

opinion, that there's hostile intent in the least from these civilizations, and if that were

so, we'd have known about it a long time ago. Now, there are reports of different strange

looking creatures and I'm going to step into an area here that sounds really science

fiction, but I can't ignore it because I have multiple different corroborating people who've

worked in facilities where this stuff's going on, where we have engaged in really

extraordinary genetic experiments and have come up with things that are called PLF's, and

this a Programmed Life Form. Now, Programmed Life Form is a human created thing that looks

alien, because it's really quite bizarre, but it's not extraterrestrial. Now, people look at

it and they go, "Well, this was what was going on in the Four Corners area around Dulce"

[New Mexico]. There's a facility that's underground in England that I have a couple of

people who've worked in and who have recounted this and they have seen these sort of

creatures, but they are not of extraterrestrial origin. They're of human manufacture. Now,

if you can imagine what's gone on covertly from the forties to today in the area of

antigravity and energy generation and of the ability to electronically "dematerialize and

re-materialize" objects, all this has been going on in the human domain. The similar level

of technology advancement has occurred in the biological and genetic area. Don't think that

whatever was Dolly the sheep was the first thing we've ever cloned or experimented with. So

there have been extraordinary projects going on within these same sort of mad scientist

covert programs dealing with this stuff and it has been used to give people the impression

that those things are "aliens." Now, the whole thing gets very complex because what I

believe is that the majority of what people have been told, and maybe have seen, is really a

human created smoke screen, a sort of a - it's like a - you know, the Wizard of Oz with the

old man behind the curtain...

George Noory: Yes.
THAT BIT THAT COUNTS................

Now, there are reports of different strange looking creatures and I'm going to step into an

area here that sounds really science fiction, but I can't ignore it because I have multiple

different corroborating people who've worked in facilities where this stuff's going on,

where we have engaged in really extraordinary genetic experiments and have come up with

things that are called PLF's, and this a Programmed Life Form. Now, Programmed Life Form is

a human created thing that looks alien, because it's really quite bizarre, but it's not

extraterrestrial. Now, people look at it and they go, "Well, this was what was going on in

the Four Corners area around Dulce" [New Mexico]. There's a facility that's underground in

England that I have a couple of people who've worked in and who have recounted this and they

have seen these sort of creatures, but they are not of extraterrestrial origin. They're of

human manufacture.

http://www.disclosureproject.org/Tra...BellDec502.htm