View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 01:17 AM   #698
Baggywrinkle

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
No 'limelight' being grabbed here, I'm helping people, freely. Your info was incorrect and yes fed up with such over the years. Check, those tapes from Miles NOT me, never had Cds from my disclosures made by me and sold. Let others here see what you are implying too. You have provided incorrect info and i corrected you. I have freely, at my own time and expense, supplied a number of members here with DVDs and CDs of past materials in order to let them see all available data. These included copies of those Bases DVDs as put together and sold by Miles. Copies on CD of the complete Voice files, copies on CD of FSR mag archive showing my work as published by that mag in the 70's. I do not need constant radio interviews or mag slots, i'm happy to answer questions freely and advise where i can. I do not seek publicity nor seek any financial gain from my disclosures. Let everyone here make their mind up as to my integrity. So, has it sunk in yet that Miles Johnston put together and sells all that video material? I hope so as any further aspersions on my character will be dealt with.

THE WATCHER

BTW I do not need to threaten anyone, no reason to, but i will stand up for myself when subjected to lies, false info and indeed threats from others.
We all have the God given unalienable right to be free from threat. I am pleased to see that we agree on that point. Some values are worth defending to the death.