View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 12:02 AM   #640
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Hi Opal
Your post brings to mind a comment James Casbolt made, that he and others like him are "Digital" people. I imagine he was referring to the implants connecting them into this world-wide computer network as to why they are "digital people". Plus there is the issue of a clearer 'channel' of information which can be passed digitally where as using analogue the 'information channels" reportedly degrade.

This brings to mind 'sleepers', those who have 'sleeper sub-programs' buried within their matrix. Maybe all it will take is a tone/ or specific radio frequency (tuned to a channel only they will hear) to switch the sleepers on at once? James is concerned about his own sleeper program being triggered before he is able to de-activate or remove it. Apparently Barry is helping him with this.

In reference to your cordless phone happenings, Yes I also experience strange occurrences during certain phone conversations.

Also if the OPI have advanced technology to create PGLF, who is to say some of them haven't created "human" looking PGLFs in the past? We do not know how far their genetic engineering has gone. I imagine a natural step for them to take is to unite human and PGFL Human together. Maybe this was achieved in the past? Possibly where the "Zero" bloodtype originated from? (It's not 'O' Bloodtype, it is "zero" bloodtype)

This is one of the questions I plan on asking Barry about.

Opal, I was listening to some information from Billy Meier and apparently those who referred to themselves as the Pleiadeans also used PGFLs, however their ones looked Human.

I located this information from the Cassiopaen material, it may be connected to the above statement you've made:

All the Best
Ara
It would not surprise me in the least if OPI created human type PLFs for whatever purposes.

Regards

THE WATCHER