View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 04:58 AM   #468
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Ara… you made reference to human females and sexual encounters with male Aliens… (page 9)

This may not exactly apply but it is interesting and has been on my “shelf.” One woman, who became a close friend often talked about what she did at night with a smile, as we became closer she opened up more and described her “visits.” And she enjoyed going to bed and would wait for visitors, not physical visitors but “visitors.” Sometimes several a night… she described some. Ya know, now I know why she would joke with me about she should be making money while she sleeps and grinned! I haven’t figured out why she had pointed ears shaped like a bat yet though, for real! Hmmmm.

And then recently in Tampa I became friends with (had to be my other friends twin), the same storyline and how men will line up at night to visit with her and she knew that she was fixing their kundalini energy and that was her job.

I’m keeping this simple…lot’s too it, and of course would fill this thread with comments and jokes but, this is Barry’s section of the Universe. I would like to post a pic, may take a day or two to post it, that someone close to me drew. And Barry or Ara if you have any input I am interested to hear.

Thank you both for your insights.

Also, is there a facility that has White roofs, rectangular buildings nestled in the foothills of a mountain ridge with a large gray and white windmill and may have an association to "Bavaria(n) Air"?

Last edited by Christo888; 11-18-2008 at 05:17 AM.