View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 06:03 AM   #456
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
1. Is there exist any human MRK-I possessing enhanced capabilities that approaching or equal the level of planned human MRK-II?

there are indeed individuals around the globe that are almost equivalent to the next stage and the various governments of the nations where these people originate are paying very close attention to them
THE WATCHER
Hmm Interesting. Barry, these human MK1s with enhanced capabilities, are you saying they haven't been genetically enhanced, manipulated etc by outside forces and that Nature's course has allowed this evolution to occur?

Quote:
3) If we need to be "upgraded " I am using computer language here we are certainly not worth much ?

on the contrary i believe the human race is priceless
The truest words I've ever read.

The Human Race is full of Life and there is no more powerful force in existence than Life. People say Knowledge is Power, however 'Life' is the Power. That is why each and everyone of us is precious, we are self-generating Life-forms. We require no outside power plug to animate us because we are a-live (wire). We generate the blue spark of Life.

To me, Life is precious and so is the human race.

Quote:
Barry your mention of "key" reminded me of something. Some time back I realized that our "key" was akin to a "P.I.N" Code which allowed access into the recesses of the hidden (Amenti) Mind. As I realized this another meaning caught my attention and that was that a person's "P.I.N" (personal Identification Number-or personal frequency) can be used as a 'Library Card'.

simplified, yes unlock your own code, or as you say P.I.N and you access other areas and open doors, allowing further influences access to you and you to them

I also got this feeling that there are different P.I.N. codes for different levels of information held within this so-called Library. Plus this feeling the codes are a much sought after commodity by those who do not have access to such. Probably another reason the human race is so precious.

I know this is an etheric type question but do you know anything of this?
thats about as far as i can go on this at the moment
Understood.

I imagine one must be careful when 'opening doors'/'ports' not to allow 'jacks' to be placed in the doorway/port which holds them permanently open?

(It would be akin to leaving your entry doors at home 'open', you never know who may 'wander' through. )

Barry that maybe why some abductees experience poltergiest activity, they've opened a mental port/door to that 'realm' where those entities exist.

So going through certain /experiences or processes effects the mind frequencies to the point where certain doorways/ports are opened and this is connected to "abductions" or the trauma associated with. Plus if the activity is on-going and long-term that suggests the port/doorway has been 'jacked' open.

Also if the person is using their PIN (Library Card) to access certain 'information' they may be used as 'tools' for gathering of data/intelligence etc.

Oh what a way of collecting information. Now that is a thought!

I was going to ask you Barry for a comment but I suspect I will get a "no comment' back! LOL

All the Best
Ara