Old 11-12-2008, 10:10 PM   #355
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

[QUOTE=iainl140285;77854]
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post

Wow! Incredible.
The only thing I can think that may cover a snippet of this in the public so far would be the ability to chose the sex of your baby (Although I'm not 100% sure they have actually done this) That story in itself caused an uproar though. Most people arent keen on messing with nature - regardless of the health benifits if used for good.

So, will the hybrids be engineered, born and allowed to grow from childhood?
I'm no scientist and have only data available to me but with the ease of manipulating DNA i can see many possibilities ahead

Could this lead on to new treatments for us regular/bogs as Ara used lol
this will be the publics acceptance lever by being offered 'breakthroughs' in medicine yes

If announced as a civi/military project, will they be raised as members of the general public or are they to be used purely for military operations?
could be closed shop initially, depends on public reaction i guess, again the alien Nation scenario comes to mind here, integration

Since the whole alien 'secret' hasnt been publicly announced - except for your fantastic effort of course I am guessing the fact that alien genetics were incorporated into the hybrid program wont be announced either? Our scientists will claim this achievment as their own?
its the safe way to go under the circumstances

IMO, the only way the public may accept this is, as you mentioned above - eradification of certain illnesses.

As always, a bbig thanks Barry

Best Regards
Peace
Iain
My pleasure

THE WATCHER