View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 02:27 AM   #157
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Thanks Barry for answering my endless questions.

Barry, the PLF that the USAF/NSA use seem to be Basic models with basic programming, ie basic instinct/reaction programmes.

Do the PLFs come in different degrees of model? With each subsequent model having more than Basic programming?

You mentioned before that 'grey PLFs' and 'reptilian PLFs' are manufactured, but are they also manufacturing 'human' looking PLFs? They could be used within the population for gathering data etc, for any use really and they would blend in.

Maybe some of these contact stories have to do with PLF Humanoids?

I wonder if they programme "Commandments" into their advanced models? Like a "God Program".

Can the OP Intelligences 'link in' with the PLF and use the PLF as an extension of their own intelligence? Use them as 'probes' if you will?

Can "humans" or "Hybrids" ?

Barry, you've shared with us that they (USAF/NSA) are more interested in creating super beings as super weapons.

Do we have more than one group working here creating MK2 Super Humans?

Two reasons given for the MK2 Human:

:to be the next generation of humans so the human race continues on albeit in an altered and further GM form, (moon and Mars Colonizers)

:super humans for the sole purpose of being used as Super weapons

I'm trying to understand whether there are two separate agendas here or whether the two are working in conjunction or opposition.

If one group is trying to create super humans as weapons then I suppose the other groups have to also ensure their 'super humans' have equal abilities.

Is there more than one group creating 'their ' super humans or are they all working in agreement?

Is this the Secret War? Each faction is producing their own super-humans?

Onto a different subject!

When a person is in the tripseat and are ARV'ing into the 'past' can information be passed to specific people?

Would that person perceive that information as inspiration?

Could the process of passing information to people in the 'past' or 'future' be akin to channeling?

Could the People of the past have information pertaining to the construction of certain technology "passed" to them via ARV?

(They could then note the information down for future generations to find. ie in artifacts,manuscripts, scrolls, biblical wares, sumerian seals etc.)

Is this why so many Societies ,Alphabet groups, not to mention the Vatican, are interested in accumulating ancient artifacts?

If this is possible, then maybe information pertaining to microwave and scalar technology is hidden within ancient artifacts too? Or infinite energy sources, stargate technology, portal technology, genetic information, just like Dan Burisch stated.

Everything here seems too controlled and hidden, it's as though a 'play book' is being followed.

Thanks Barry.

All the Best
Ara