View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 05:31 AM   #145
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
yes thats what i was told by the beings i am in contact with. I posed that question re appearance and they affirmed that they appear to me in a form my mind can accept and does not feel threatened by.
Barry is it possible there are other entities with the same advanced mental abilities who are projecting images of other Entities into the minds of people to frighten them?

Also is it possible that people who see other people shapeshift may be the recipients of a mental projection?

There is a man named Jim Sparks and he saw these Reptilian Beings and they projected a human face over their own so Jim felt comfortable with them.

According to Jim Sparks testimony these Beings did not harm him.

Also there is information circulating the ethers regarding a race which came here from another planet in this system many millenia ago and they reportedly have highly advanced mental abilities. According to that information there were two groups which came here, one group was brought here by another group of entities and then there was another group which escaped here without the other Entities' assistance. Apparently both groups are aware of each other but hold different views on life. Also they are genetically designed for sub-terra living.

I had this feeling that the group brought here were hybrids.

If both these groups have heightened mental abilities then it's possible they are both projecting images & thoughts into the minds of man.

From the information gathered I understand the group reportedly brought here work for these other Entities running 'experiments'. Could be the psi-ops you are bringing out into the open?

I ponder if the Tall Whites you have been blessed to exchange dialog with are the Group which came here of their own accord. If this is the case then I suspect you have some very powerful allies watching your back.

A question...Barry from your understanding are the Tall Whites and the Nordics the same species or are the Nordics a Hybrid of Tall White and another race?

Or are the Nordics the next generation of Tall White such as the Human MK2 will be to this present day prototype human?

All the Best,

Ara