View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 08:01 AM   #120
LadyLake
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Question...

Dan Burisch has claimed to have known one P53 Grey for many years. He said the P53's indicate how many thousand years into the future they come from. So, his friend(P53), named J-Rod, was from 53,000 yrs into the future. J-Rod explained that the P25's and P45's were not as spiritually enlightened as his own collective timeline. All three groups where originally earth humans. Greys in earth's future suffered DNA breakdown. Supposedly, JRod knew this. The P25's &P45's have traveled back in time to collect DNA, for their never ending battle to save their species. JRod traveled with the P45's to our present time on his own secret mission...a self sacrifice mission, if need be.

BTW, the story Dan describes is very sad. JRod did finally go home, thanks to Dan's help. The military was not kind...and, until JRod met Dan, JRod had miserable inhumane and lonely incarceration.

OK.. my question is about the 'time-traveling' greys, the P25's and P45's.

We know they are exchanging deals with the US military and corporate leaders. We also know there's a nefarious 'oligarcy agenda' for a New World Order. But convincing the masses to move along their agenda requires a certain hypnotic following. Though there are several avenues these agendas are playing out...one in particular keeps bothering me. Religion.

In my lifetime...there have been several discoveries, important to Jews and Christians. Tablets, Papers and newly discovered materials which effect the belief systems of many religious groups. For example, the Book of Judas.
Another recent discovery was finding an old Torah, with the Old Testiment's version of the Coming of 2 Messiah's. It implies that 1 Messiah would live and another would die...something like that. The text implies the Christian Messiah was indeed authentic and he was the one that died. Something like that. (I was never religious, so this question isn't about my faith) However, in present times, looking at our present religious hysteria...these findings bring the two Zionists groups together...both Christian and Jew Zionists, I mean.

Well, to the point. I keep getting this feeling that those crafty Greys have gone back in time to fool humans with these text they're 'hiding'. The Greys could travel back in time, say 10 million yrs ago, and place human bodies in caves...to be discovered by some miner digging for gold or diamonds in 2008. They could leave mechanize machine parts in deeper stratas to baffle academia, making us all confused! (it is kinda funny)

So...what do think? Could these lesser 'evolved greys' be making trips back in time to scramble human history...so the 'oligarchies' could move the followers down some strange new path(s)? Or even hijack the genuine truth about our species history?

- curious