View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 10:19 PM   #92
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shechaiyah View Post
I'm wondering whether we can generalize about their moral and ethical principles.

Andromedans, Tall Whites and Pleadians are known for their ethical stands on some issues.

Tall Greys who stand with the Orion Group teach that ideology is more important than truth, and that consent is not necessary.

But Alpha Dracs due to how they are physically built, are unrelenting predators, not out of ego, but because they can't with claws DO any civilized work.

So, I wonder when we can start to slice and dice the other Races, and begin to deal with those who respect the Rule of Law as we did until the Orion Group's Elite Terran cadre took over leadership of this planet in the name of Not-See-ism. Whereas this planet used to respect the Rule of Law, our rulers (who are connected to the Reptilians by blood) have usurped Law and now rule at will.

What do you think about, how do we get free from parasitic and predatory races while at the same time, engaging in fair commerce with ethical races?

Don't we have to study their anthropologies?

Shech--
Maybe my mind has been tarnished by working closely with certain aspects of this, plus bias as i've had a number of experiences since childhood. These are valid questions that require deep rational replies. The whole issue is very complex and a great deal has to be brought into the picture in order to try and see a way forwards. I wish i had the answers, i truly do,

THE WATCHER AKA BMK