View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 06:24 PM   #1550
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie View Post
Hi.I have made very few posts,so I am unknown.I love to read,read,read.I don't have a question.I just want to type.I want to tell the truth,and not something I "Feel".Wow I could go on and on about how I feel.I truly believe "UFO's" are real.Something out of the norm is happening.My nephew,who is also an aquarian, is true blue.He is in his mid 40"s.He is so very down to earth but far from earth bound.Before I got interested in possible Ufo's.he told me he was out hunting ,or rather to where he wanted to hunt,before daybreak.This was in the 80's.He said he saw a ball of light at high speed follow a series of mountain tops.He said it came from the east and followed and dipped with the mountain range without a stop.I figured it was a spotlight.He said it was definitely a ball of light"round" but not a spotlight.He said it went as far as he could see it,which was quite a ways.It went up and down as the tree tops grew.This was in the area of Hot springs,Arkansas.I have one more thing to say.Last year I met a man who I had passed many times walking perhaps over 2 months.We would always say hello,and thats it.One evening we stopped and chatted for abit.There was a very bright objet in the sky.He asked me what I thought it is.I told him a sattelite.He was very shaken.I assured him I had seen it many times.Apparently he never noticed it.He then told me that"in the mid 80's" and after he got out of the army,he was home in Murfreesboro,Arkansas".He said he and a couple of his friends were out in the yard and they were drinking booze.He said it was very late at night when they all saw a bright light through the woods and thought it was a fire.They went to see what it was and what they saw was a huge saucer zig zagging over the ground and changing every color he could possible mention.I asked him if it was over the dimond mine and he said "no it was over the indian burial ground".This burial ground is over 500 years old,so the sign says.The town is a very few hundred people.I have been through the town several times before I met this man but I never pay much attention to it.I remember seeing the sign for indian burial grounds 500 year old.,This sort of thing does not interest me.He said that the saucer flew off quick.I assure you this man was very scared.As he told me he was truly shaken by the sattelite.He and his wife take care of their teenage daughter who is severly disabled and wheel chair bound.He said no one believed him or his friends because they were drunk.He also said he saw one in frankfurt Germany,while in the army,and it was flying away from him and in the distance over the Rhein-Mein River.Ok.one more thing.I never seen a ufo.I live in the country and on acreage and I do watch the skies.I must add that I have seen rather odd colored clouds at times.Brown,dirty brown,and small.about a week or so ago I saw one of these clouds dissipate.Whats weird is I saw a high flying jet,without ant chemtrails,go to where the cloud fanned out,so to speak,and then the Jet dissapeared for awhile.Very strange.Thank you for your watching.
Hi Ritchie, very interesting I have to admit, good to see you here

Regards, Barry